Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Customer Service

Ok, so this asshole of a client comes in today and is mad about fees that are HIS fault! We are all bending over backward to be nice to the guy and he continues to be a jerk. At one time my manager apologizes to him and he tells her "you aren't really sorry." He stood there while I processed his stuff and actually tried to pick a fight with me! This a grown 60 year old man having a temper tantrum! I wanted to ask him so bad if he got off on being mean and nasty to complete strangers. He must be compensating for something lacking in his life!

Seriously, when did it become okay to be a complete dick to people in customer service. Be it in a restaurant, a store, a bank, or at school, when is it okay to verbally abuse some stranger b/c you are the customer. I understand helping someone and trying to go the extra mile to make sure they get what they need, but I'M NOT YOUR SLAVE OR YOUR PUNCHING BAG!!!

Okay, rant is over! Please just be nice to the person waiting on you. You never know what they are going through or who they are. Karma is a bitch and it will come back to bite you!

1 comment:

Shan said...

Must be something in the air this week. I've had my head bitten off by numerous people. People suck